ATTENTION TEAMS COMPETING AT THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP
STEPS FOR SUBMITTING TEAM TRANSCRIPTS AND GPA COMPUTATION WORKSHEETS:
- Teams attending the CAD Championship must submit official transcripts (stamped by the school, signed by the registrar and sealed) with a date NO earlier than January 1, 2018.
- The coach must verify with the Regional Coordinator that all students remain eligible in their categories before the Regional Coordinator submit the team’s highlighted transcripts, GPA Computation Worksheets and a certification guaranteeing that all team members are eligible for the categories as indicated in their GPA Computation Worksheet.
If a student is ineligible, and the Regional Coordinator is notified before February 23, only the student would be disqualified and the team could still advance to the state competition. The Review Team will review the transcripts of Varsity and Scholastic participants and confirm that all Honor students are enrolled as full-time students during the time of competition. If the Review Team finds an ineligible student that was not reported by the Regional Coordinator or coach the team will be disqualified for not reporting the ineligibility in a timely manner.
- Each student must have a completed an approved CAD GPA Computation Worksheet.
- A copy of the student’s official transcripts approved by the Regional Coordinator must accompany the GPA Computation Worksheet.
- On the transcript highlight all courses used to compute GPA, including summer school where appropriate.
Send all transcripts and GPA Calculation Worksheets to the following address:
California Academic Decathlon
c/o Transcripts & GPA Worksheets
2460 Clay Bank Road, Bldg. 7C
Fairfield, CA 94533