GENERAL INFORMATION AND TIMELINE FOR ESSAY
- By November 17: Coaches complete "Essay Registration For Schools" Form.
- By November 17: Proctors complete "Proctor Security Affidavit Agreement" Form and notify the NBRAD office.
It's recommended that the Proctor download and review the "Essay Instructions For Proctors" in advance of preparing for the Essay Exam.
- November 27: Decathlete log-ins and passwords will be sent to coaches and proctors (if registered before deadline). The information will be used for Essay practice and the official Essay test.
- November 28
- December 1: Online Essay Practice opens and will be available until 12/1/17. It is strongly recommended to practice in the same location using the same computers that are to be used for the team’s official Essay test.
- December 1: Deadline to report any problems with access to online Essay Registration. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 5: Conduct Essay Exam at respective school sites. Just before the test begins, the Proctor conducts roll call, reads the instructions and instructs the decathletes to begin.
FORMS & RESOURCES
NBRAD CONTACT INFORMATION
Ken Scarberry, Director |
707-646-7603 | 707-330-3276