GENERAL INFORMATION AND TIMELINE FOR ESSAY
- By November 14: Coaches submit electronic copy of Team Roster.
- By November 18: Coaches complete "School Essay Registration" Form.
- By November 18: Proctors complete "Proctor Security Affidavit Agreement" Form and notify the NBRAD office.
It's recommended that the Proctor download and review the "Essay Instructions For Proctors" in advance of preparing for the Essay Exam.
- By November 28: Decathlete log-ins and passwords will be sent to coaches and proctors (if registered before deadline). The information will be used for Essay Practice and the offical Essay test.
- November 28 - December 2: Online Essay Practice opens and will be available until 12/2/16. It is recommended to practice in the same location using the same computers that are to be used for the tam's offical Essay test..
- December 2: Final day to submit any problems your team is experiencing with the online Essay program.
- December 6: Conduct Essay Exam at respective school sites. Just before the test begins, the Proctor conducts roll call, reads the instructions and instructs the decathletes to begin.
FORMS & RESOURCES
Ken Scarberry, Director
firstname.lastname@example.org | 707-330-3276